Environmentally Safe &Effective Windows &Doors in the Brantford Area
Cayman Windows &Doors takes pride in its operations and recognizes the importance of preserving the environment.
- Upgrade our truck fleet to more efficient and cleaner fuel
- Through scanning and electronic databases move to a paperless system
- Through optimizer software reduce production material waste
- Implement maximum power shut down when closed to reduce energy waste
- Use of motion/sensor lights for external illumination as required
- Manufacture and install only energy efficient products, saving energy &reducing greenhouse gas
- Consolidated all business processing to single machine reducing energy and product consumption
- Eliminate/minimize product packaging on all shipped orders, reducing waste requirements
- Optimize route planning for vehicle fleet reducing fuel consumption and road traffic wear
We have partnered with Habitat for Humanity® and enjoy helping a reputable and worthwhile cause as well as supporting our green plan.
- Habitat for Humanity trucks visit our site weekly for products which they can use or sell in their ReStore before we would dispose of it
- End of line or stock product is donated to Habitat for Humanity for them to sell in their Restore for use in their home builds
- We turn non-confidential paper into notepads for reuse internally
- Glass off cuts are collected and shipped away in bulk for recycling
- Vinyl off cuts are collected and shipped away in bulk for recycling and used to make other construction materials
- Cardboard is collected and hauled away in bulk to the local recycling centre
- Aluminum is collected and shipped in bulk for recycling
Book an appointment
with one of our professional consultants today.